Unlock your ribcage with these gentle twists
- Start on your all four positions, hands under the shoulder, knees under the pelvis.
- Find your neutral spine and push the ground away to widen your shoulders in the back.
- Place your right hand around your left wrist.
- Keep your left arm long and try to bring your right elbow to the ground.
- Right elbow tries to touch the ground where the right hand was.
- Let your head rotate and your eyes slide towards the corner of your eye sockets to look up towards the ceiling as you rotate.
- Repeat the same on the other side and repeat as much as you need.